Respecting your privacy and keeping your information secure is important to us. It is the norm for Trescal to respect and protect the privacy of users of this website. We undertake not to voluntarily disclose to third parties information about our clients which is individually identifiable without having previously received authorisation from the user concerned for this purpose.
Collection of information and personal data
Trescal only requests certain specific types of personal and nominative information. In very few places on our website, we ask you to provide us with information that will enable us to make visiting our site easier, or to follow up after your visit. We may ask you for your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, job type, and other personal data of a similar nature that is required for registration or subscription to our services or offers. In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you can access your personal information and get it amended or deleted, if necessary, by contacting “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Use and purposes of information processing
The information you provide to us will be kept confidentially and used exclusively as part of your relationship as a client with Trescal and the companies owned directly or indirectly by Trescal International (“Affiliated Companies“). The processing of personal data which is implemented by Trescal through its contact form is for the following purposes:
- the management and sending of emails or newsletters as well as commercial prospecting of users who have given their consent;
- the addition of extra details for the information collected on our website or the merging of this information with data from our Affiliated Companies;
- for working out our users’ demographic characteristics and for disseminating statistics and other general market information about Trescal, where these demographic characteristics will always represent collective information and can never be used to identify a specific user;
- the sharing of personally identifiable information with our Affiliated Companies, in order to improve the marketing of our products and services to users;
- the disclosure of generalised information about users in order to describe our services and products to partners, advertisers and other third parties, whether existing or prospective, as well as for other legally valid purposes, especially the planning and implementation of our promotional or advertising campaigns;
- the management and processing of requests for access, amendment, erasure of data, opposition or limitation of processing;
- the management, processing and answering of questions, requests and demands from users.
Data accuracy and updates
It is the responsibility of users when entering their information to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
Trescal will not voluntarily disclose your personal information to any outside organisation for use in marketing without your permission. Information which can be identified with you (namely your name, address and telephone number) or that relates to your purchases will not be given, sold or rented to outside organisations. This personal information may be shared with agents or companies subcontracted by Trescal or its Affiliated Companies for the purpose of providing services on behalf of Trescal.
Third party sites
We hereby inform you that other websites which you may access through our own website may collect individually identifiable information about you. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the information practices of third-party websites linked to this site.
Data retention period
The personal data that is collected is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation and/or standards in force.
Consequently, the personal data that has been collected is deleted when one of the following events occurs:
- expiration of the retention period;
- a user’s exercise of their right to deletion in accordance with the applicable regulations and the methods specified in the “Right of access/amendment and deletion/limitation/opposition” section below.
Confidentiality and integrity
Trescal applies all necessary security measures to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data they process.
However, Trescal cannot guarantee that these measures prevent every risk of disclosure of personal data and cannot be held responsible for any security defect, especially should there be fraudulent behavior by a third party or where this security defect is due to the user.
You alone are responsible for the password you have chosen for accessing certain parts of the website and for not disclosing it in any way.
There are no plans to transfer personal data to countries that do not have an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the legislation in force.
Right of access/amendment and deletion/limitation/opposition
In accordance with the applicable regulations, users have a right to access, amend, delete and limit use of the personal data that is processed by Trescal. Users also have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for prospecting purposes.
These rights can be exercised by the user, at any time and without having to justify them, by using the contact form on our site or by sending a letter to the following address: Trescal (contact.dpo@trescal .com), 18 rue Séguier 75006 Paris, France and enclosing proof of identity.
The only cookies we use are:
- Mandatory cookies, that are needed for the site to function properly – Authentication for the WordPress backoffice, registration of preferences concerning the general data protection regulations (GDPR).
- Optional audience measurement cookies (e.g.: Google Analytics) and integration of third-party services (e.g.: Youtube).
If you have consented to cookies being deposited by our site, you can withdraw your consent by clicking here.
Trescal reserves the right to change or add additional information to this Privacy Statement at any time. Therefore, you must read the latter each time you visit this website. All changes and additions to this Privacy Statement are effective upon publication on our website.